Add a password on another user account.
There is at least one account on your device that lacks a password, but it may not be the user account currently used. To resolve this, you first need to switch to the account that fails the security check.
To correct the “No Password” warning on a different user account. (Windows)
- Press the 3 keys “Ctrl Alt Delete” at the same time and choose “Switch user”.
- Open the account that hasn’t got a password, and go to Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options/Password.
- Set a password with a minimum of 6 characters.
- Repeat on all accounts that lacks a password.
- Once done, use the “Ctrl Alt Delete” to get back to your original account and press “Recheck”.