1. Your Consent
2. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
- Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, the computer name, operating system, internet browser, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
- Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), Personal authentication questions, computer name, details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Such Information?
There are two main methods that we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are visiting or using our Services, including when you browse the Website or your Web Account, register a User Account, upload information, and/or download and use any of Ensure Endpoint Technologiesc Apps and/or Mobile Apps, including the Ensure App. We are aware of that it may gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed in Section 6 below, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 7 below.
- We collect information which you provide to us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register for our Services; when you place purchases; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly. If you provide us with Personal Information, other than your own, we will treat that information as yours, and assume that you have attained the authorisation to upload the information on behalf of the user.
4. Why Do We Collect Such Information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages (as further detailed in Section 8 below);
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our service;
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. Where Do We Store Your Information?
Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. Visitors’ and Users’ Personal Information may be maintained, processed and stored by Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States of America, in Europe, in Israel, and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below). Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. is based in USA and Europe. Ensure Endpoint Technologiesc Inc. affiliates and service providers that store or process your Personal Information on Ensure Endpoint Technologiesc Inc. ’s behalf are each committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction. 5.1 Your information held. Upon request, Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us through the contact details listed on our website, https://www.ensureendpoint.com/contact/ We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
6. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
8. Communications from Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc.
8.1. Promotional Messages: By subscribing to any Services (including to any of our newsletters, blogs, social media accounts or public events) and providing Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. with your e-mail address or any other contact information (such as your phone number or social media handle), you expressly agree to receive promotional content, messages or calls from Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. or our partners (acting on Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. ’s behalf) through such means. If you wish not to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive. 8.2. Service and Billing Messages: Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof. For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the means available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your User Website; or notify you of material changes in our Services. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such Service and Billing Messages.
9. Accessing Your Personal Information
Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. will NEVER disclose your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Note that you may correct, update or remove certain parts of Personal Information yourself, or completely deactivate your Account, through your Web Account, or by contacting our helpdesk. You may also send us an e-mail, and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with any applicable law.
10. Data Retention
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as your User Account is active or as otherwise needed to provide you with our Services. We may continue to retain such Personal Information even after you deactivate your User Account and/or cease to use any particular Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users, to assist with data recovery, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to all areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy. However – regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, Information you upload or otherwise share with Ensure Endpoint Technologies Inc. or anyone else. We therefore encourage you to enable our 2-factor authentication system for your User Account and avoid providing us with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services may be less secure than others, and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information or passwords on any of these areas or via any of these methods. If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Public Forums and User Content
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs and communities. Be aware that any information you provide in any such areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blogs, communities or forums, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information from such areas. For example, if you use a third-party application to post a comment (e.g., the Facebook social plugin application) while logged in to your related profile with such third party, you will need to login into such application or contact its provider if you want to have the Personal Information you posted through it removed. In any event, we recommend that you do not post any information (or use any posting means to post information) you would not want to be made public on these areas.
14. Contacting Us